------------------------------------------------------------------

Friday, September 23, 2011

“Bundles” Sale + Free with Purchase

This is the last week to celebrate our birthday at theStudio, and it’s a great week to save on “bundled” and collaboration kits ~ they are 50% off! I have 3 bundles currently in my store – Mothers and Daughters, Birthday Wishes, and Grandma’s Farm (see post below), and one current collaboration kit: Life at the Lake. Pictures are linked directly to my store.

To make this an even better deal, my Great Outdoors Kit (preview below) is the “free gift with $5.00 purchase” until Wednesday. This applies to any store purchase; not just items from my store. If you’re interested in any of these, this is a great opportunity to pick them up!

LMS_MothersDaughters1-2_Preview LMS_BirthdayWishes_Preview
LMS_GrandmasFarm_Preview-Bundle

LifeAtTheLake_CollabPreview

LMS_GreatOutdoors_Preview

No comments: