------------------------------------------------------------------

Friday, September 23, 2011

Grandma’s Farm Add-On and Bundle Savings

I’ve been spending a little time revamping some of my older kits – adding more elements, updating the existing papers and adding some new ones, and changing to my new preview and file naming convention. I recently worked with my “Grandma’s Farm” kit to do this very thing, and I fell in love with it all over again! There’s a fun new add-on that includes 2 adorable little kids, 6 embossed papers, and 6 new patterned papers created using my main kit papers and a cool program called Repper.

The updated kit and add-on are both available separately, but also in a bundle package for a better deal. All 3 are currently on sale.

LMS_GrandmasFarm_Preview

LMS_GrandmasFarm_Preview_Add-On

LMS_GrandmasFarm_Preview-Bundle

No comments: