------------------------------------------------------------------

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

“It’s Time to Say I Love You” Kit

For the next 2 weeks, I’ll be the featured designer at theStudio. Here’s the kit I designed specifically for this event; it’s now available in my store.

LMS_ITT-SayILove You_Preview

I tend to like designing “cute” kits, but I wanted to do something a little more “grown up” and “pretty” with this one. It took me out of my comfort zone, but I’m so happy with the result! I’ve even taken some time to play around with this kit and have been able to create some things I love.

The original idea and colors for this kit came from one thing: an adorable clock template from GS Creations. I was inspired by a talk given during the April 2011 LDS Conference, as well as a clock I received last year for Christmas which has “It’s Time to Say I Love You” on the face. Such an important reminder to take time for things and people we love!

The kit will be 30% off through the end of May. Check back later when I post about some additional coordinating items as well as a freebie kit.

No comments: