------------------------------------------------------------------

Saturday, May 5, 2012

Cinco de Mayo Celebration!

One of my favorite recipe card challenge starter kits was the one from May 2011. It may have been that the theme that month was Mexican food, which I love. A big part of it was also the bright, vibrant colors and fun clipart characters.

I’ve been wanting to make a full-size expanded version of that kit, and I finally got it done in time for Cinco de Mayo. There are 9 elements specific to that theme, but the other 62 and all of the papers are general-use, making this kit versatile enough for lots of other possibilities!

It will be on sale through 6:00 pm Sunday for 50% off, then the price will drop to 25% off for the next week or so. You can find it in my Studio store here. It will be added to my other stores in the next few days.

LMS_Cinco-de-Mayo_Preview

No comments: