------------------------------------------------------------------

Saturday, May 5, 2012

You’re the Best, Mom!

Happy National Scrapbooking Day (NSD)! I teamed up with a few of my fellow designers to create a grab bag in honor of women everywhere! It will work for all ages ~ you have fun, cute stuff along with simply gorgeous! The grab bag will be bundled up for NSD only for an incredible price! Here’s a little sneak peek ~ you can find it in my store

YtBM_NSDGrabBag

This grab bag is huge – 60 papers, 77 elements, 2 alpha sets, solid papers, and a cluster pack – all for $4.00 today only. Plus, you might just find a little scratch card attached to this (and other new products throughout the store) to save a little more on your entire cart.

And because I always like to know more before I buy grab bags, I’ve created a “bonus” sneak peek of my part of the kit. I love these colors and the way this all turned out!

Sneak Peek

And last – almost everything in my store and throughout theStudio is 50% off today in honor of National Scrapbooking Day. Hope you find some great deals!

1 comment:

Christine Smith said...

this is one of the loveliest collabs I have seen in a long time and it's a great weekend to promote it! super job ~Christine Smith || Owner - CUDigitals.com